Friday, June 22, 2012

After recently reading....

an ensign article on the sealing power that is
performed in our beautiful temples and
learning that it is a special calling that comes
directly from the
Prophet himself, I took the 
opportunity to ask my grandma a question 
that I never knew the answer to.
I asked her who gave grandpa his sealing power.
Her answer brought joy into my heart.
She said the day they went into SLC, they
were told that President Benson was too busy
and that President Hinckley would be the one
to administer the sacred sealing power to grandpa.
How.awesome.is. that!!
Pretty awesome, if you ask me!
This picture makes me smile a thousand times over.


This pictures does too...
Miss you like crazy, Gramps.


{thanks Aunt Sue for the picture}

2 comments:

Jess said...

I love Grandpas/ Sealers! I have one too! I've never asked him that. Thanks for the idea!

Lori said...

That.Is.SO.Awesome. Wow!!!