Saturday night Kennedy and I were lucky
enough to have our sweet friends, Emily and Meagan, come
with us to Tuacahn to watch Hairspray.
To be honest, I didn't care much
for the movie...but the play was fabulous.
Maybe I need to watch the movie again??
| Kennedy and Meagan |
![]() |
| Em, me, Kennedy and Meagan |
We had such a great time.
Even though about 45 minutes into the first act
the wind started blowing like crazy!
It was so bad that a lot of people left at
intermission and during the last
song the production had to be stopped
for about 10 minutes while they dismantled
a giant TV prop because the wind
was about to blow it down and Tuacahn
cares dearly for their patrons.
Like I said, it was a fabulous show.
I would totally recommend going and seeing it.
We'll for sure be seeing Aladdin...can't wait!


2 comments:
How fun, and it's outside! Love it!
You are looking so good! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment