It's that time again.
When January rolls around
and along with it...
a new year.
I love the beginning of a new year.
A fresh start.
Begin something new
OR
start something over with a
renewed vow to yourself to do it better,
to follow through.
I didn't sit down and make a list of
new year resolutions.
But I have a few in my mind.
2011 was my year of trying new things.
snorkeling, repelling, eating new things (and liking most).
2012 was a year of 'coordinated' timing and blessings.
my job, two raises for Rob (woot, woot!!),
personal and uplifting experiences with friends.
I can't wait to see what 2013 brings!!
anyhoo...
We headed up north for New Years Eve.
We had a fantastic time.
Here are some pictures to prove it.
Here's a small glimpse of our Christmas Eve partaaay!
Way too much food was consumed and
way too many mistakes
were made (hence my face).
way too many mistakes
were made (hence my face).
BUT it was all good and fun!!



1 comment:
It sure looks like it was all good and fun! You guys are seriously the cutest family! Happy New Year to you all ... here's to fresh starts!
Post a Comment