and yesterday was a beautiful day for a hike.
So we totally took advantage
and did just that.
It was so refreshing to be out in the
wonderful, warm sunshine.
Boy do we love where we live.
And boy, do I love this man. He is the best thing that
has ever happened to me.
Where oh where did you get such long legs from???
They just never give you normal smiles when you want them to...
but that's what makes life fun and silly.
life is good
In this picture, I thought the kiddos looked like
the eyeballs of a stone monster...
I {heart} my boys
They love climbing and exploring.


3 comments:
Love family hikes! Your kids are getting so big and you are as beautiful as ever. Love the pics of you and Rob. Such a great couple!
Your family is so cute and I love that you go off into the unknown together! PS you are looking great!
I'm so glad you guys love where you live! There's is nothing like loving where you live ... it's such a great feeling! These pictures are gorgeous ... your family is gorgeous ... I always smile when I visit your blog and see what you guys are up to. I love the Cosson Family!!!
Post a Comment