Sunday, September 08, 2013

lately...

I've been crafty...


We have been out and about enjoying the cooler weather...
being in the 90s instead of 100s
makes a HUGE difference!


Enjoying life,
because our

And doing one of our favorite things,
which is playing Frisbee
and wishing that we lived downtown...

Other stuff that has kept us busy,
besides homework...

On Memorial Day we headed to Zion.
We hiked the Emerald Pools trail,
>all of it<
and other than wishing we had brought more water
with us, we had a grand time.
Thanks to Rob's parents 
(who we saw the day before)
we had some yummy, cold watermelon
waiting for us in the car.
Boy was it good!

We went to see Despicable Me 2 yesterday
and I was laughing til I had tears coming
from my eyes.  What a hilarious show!


Rob and I will celebrate a big day later this week.
another post on that will be coming soon...

No comments: