Monday, April 28, 2008

Back Into the Groove

Now that we have settled, I am finally back into running after taking ohh, let see, about a month and a half off. I missed it while I wasn't doing it, but sometimes you just need a break. Where we live there is a workout room...very nice and it's only about a hundred foot walk for me. I enjoy running outside, but I do prefer the treadmill (I know how fast I'm running, how far, no worries of bad people, etc).
It feels good to be "in the groove" again. It helps me feel like I am living a somewhat healthy life.
Rob has been enjoying mountain biking with his friends Adam and Jeff. They have done 3 new trails and are loving it. He rides his bike to work 2 times a week (no not in a suit, the building he works in has a shower/locker room in the basement) and on the other days he runs. He signed up for the St. George marathon today and is looking forward to training for it. Good Luck, Rob!!
Kennedy and Conner are doing great. Kennedy is still really enjoying school, church and her new friends. She can't wait for it to warm up a little more so we can go swimming. Conner is still in his "I want what I want when I want it!" stage, please don't last too much longer!!
Overall, the Cosson Family is doing well. We all are enjoying Saint George even more than we thought we would.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey Cosson's!
So glad to hear that you are all enjoying your new home and being so active!