We have been greatly blessed with our new move. We live just one door away from a wonderful family, the Ford family. They have a daughter, Meagan, that is Kennedy’s age and they have just hit it off. Meagan’s mom, Emily, has been a great friend to me too. Conner enjoys playing with Spencer and Brianne. They invited us to go to Snow Canyon with them for FHE this last Monday night and what a fun night it was. The kids had so much fun together playing in the giant sandbox and the adults enjoyed one another’s company.
Enjoy the slide show.


10 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I'm glad that you are making friends so quickly, it seems to make the move so much easier.
Looks like lots of fun.
Glad to hear the move has gone well.
That does look like so much fun! I am so glad that you have already made new friends and love it there! Although I knew you would make friends quickly~ Who couldn't love you? You are to wonderful not to love!! Miss seeing your smiling face!!:)
Bonnie~
You are so sweet, thanks.
I miss seeing you too.
Love ya tons!
Yay, that's so great! I'm glad you've already found some great friends. Jonathan and I have moved about 8 times since we got married, and that's always made the biggest difference!
IT's so great to have good neighbors- good for you! That "giant" sandbox does look like fun- I love the pic of Connor's footprints! Miss ya- hey you need to post your address and new phone number so we can come visit.
I'm glad that you have found a new buddy. That always makes everything a little easier. It's great that they are next door too! Enjoy St. George this time of the year, while it's still a good temperature!
I'm happy that you found some friends! We sure miss you guys! I am jealous you get to live in St. George. I crave that warmth! Sounds like you guys are having fun! I'm happy for you.
I'm glad you are liking St. George. I knew you'd make friends fast too. Playgroup is lonely without you though. Yesterday there were just three of us.
Post a Comment