Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Conner's Birthday


This is a little late, but expected since we moved 2 days after his birthday...just a little busy. We love our little Bubba a ton and we are so grateful to have him be a part of our family. He brings us happiness and good laughs all the time. We Love You Conner!!

8 comments:

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

He is such a cute kid1 Happy Birthday to him!!! I can't believe that Connor and Hiett are 2 now! It seems like they were just learning to crawl together! Crazy. Hey- I need your address. We are having a couples game/party on the 22nd of April and I need to send you your invite. We want you to come- I know it's a terrible drive, but we would love to see you and see how you are settling in!

Amber Lee said...

Hi, Lindsey! I'm so glad that Shellie is inviting you to the couple's party, because I was hoping you could come up that day, too! It's Bailey's birthday that day, so we're having her party at the SUU pool from 4-6. If you can't make it, I totally understand, but Bailey was disappointed to think Kennedy couldn't make it, especially since it's an Ariel party!
Can you send me your address? I hate putting my email address online, but if you post your address on my blog I'll delete it right after I write it down!
Miss you!
Amber

The Blaisdell Family said...

He has some amazing eyes!! What a cute little boy!

I like 2nd birthdays. They are old enough to know kind of what's going on but still young enough to be a baby.

Happy Birthday Conner!!

Jess said...

Hope you are getting settled well. Tyson saw the picture of Conner's new lawn mower and thought that was the coolest thing he's ever seen. Do you mind me asking where you found it?

Bon said...

Hope you are enjoying the warm weather! And adjusting well! miss you so much already!

{Lindsey} said...

Jess~
We are getting settled well and enjoying the warmer weather already.
Conner's cousins got him that fun lawn mower, I believe it is Fisher Price. If it is not at Wal-Mart or Target, then my sis-in-law probably got it at Toys R Us.
It actually has bubbles that come out of it as you push it...but Conner does not know that, ssshhh don't tell.

{Lindsey} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nelson Family said...

What a cutie! I'm glad you got to celebrate before you moved. We miss you at playgroup. It seems so small without you and your cute kids.