
We spent the weekend at the Sand Hollow Resort with Rob's older sister Kim and her family in their new vacay house...it's like livin' in luxury. I should have taken pictures to share...but I didn't.
We went there Thursday night so we could all get up early the next morning to head out to Lake Powell for the day. It was a great time! The weather was beautiful, the surroundings were breathtaking and I was amazed at just how BIG that lake is...I never really knew. We got home right around midnight Friday night and we were back up early Saturday morning to hit the Hurricane City parade. Talk about ssssmalltown!! The parade lasted oh about 5 minutes, we were at the end so there was no candy left for our kiddos, the town queen and her runner ups were being escorted in the bucket of a John Deere tractor...it was a sight to see to say the least.
Later that day we went into St. George to eat dinner before heading to the park to take part in the festivities and to watch the firework show.
We had a fabulous time spending the holiday weekend with family that we love so much.
Thanks Kim, Mitch and boys!

6 comments:
A perfect fourth of July is sounds like, with lots of water and family. That picture of Kennedy and Conner looks like a picture that perfectly fits "say cheese"... love it. :)
Gotta love the 4th! I can't imagine those poor queens in the John Deere...that IS small town!
I didn't know that you went to lake powell? Fun!!
Oh, that makes me miss Lake Powell. That's funny about Hurricane's city parade. Your kids' little 4th outfits are so cute! Love Conner's cheesy grin :)
awesome! Looks like fun times!
What a fun day! And you and Rob both look so good! Man, I need to get on that exercise plan! ;-)
Post a Comment