"May I admonish you to participate in a program of daily reading and pondering of the scriptures.... The Book of Mormon will change your life. It will fortify you against the evils of our day. It will bring a spirituality into your life that no other book will."
--- Ezra Taft Benson
May we read the scriptures and come to a point where we are delighted in them...meaning that with dedication we diligently read them to the point that we would rather read them over anything else. I'm not there yet, but I am making it a personal goal to be there and I would challenge you to do the same.
5 comments:
Thanks for that wonderful thought and quote. I needed it.
Amen! I really need to do better and that was the perfect motivator! Thanks!
...so have to get on that!
I needed to hear this. Thanks Lindsey!
Thanks Lindsey! This is something that I am always working on but is so easy to forget!
Post a Comment