We went boating on Lake Hepkin, ventured into Yellowstone National Park (hoping to see lots of wildlife...particularly a bear, no such luck), walked the main street of West Yellowstone and visited breathtaking Mesa Falls (or at least that's how it was described to me...due to Rob and I at that moment not feeling the love for one another, I opted to stay behind). Other than the heart attack I about had when a buffalo got up from his rest when he eyed me as I was taking a pic and little tiffs between me and my better half, it was a great time.
Enjoy the pics!
Beautiful wild flowers

Kennedy and Nathan

Conner, Sydney and Landon


Kennedy with 'Moosey' and Conner with 'Raincloud'




Beautiful Bald Eagle

The buffalo being awakened from his slumber!! Boy did I start to shake.

Hmmmm...should I charge or not??? Thank goodness he decided not to, whew!

At Mesa Falls...

Mom and Dad Cosson...love them so much.
8 comments:
Yellowstone is such a fantastic place! I love going there. It looks like you guys had a wonderful time.
We went a few years ago, and it WAS the best. By the way, totally know what you mean by the tiffs. :)
1500 miles is a long time! What a pretty vacation for you guys. I'm glad that the buffalo didn't charge at you - that's scary! Cute pictures of the kids on the swing and with their animals.
What a fun vacation! It is so pretty up there and I love your pictures :) Your kids are cuties!
Love the pictures. Looks like you had a fun little vacation!
The pics all look so great! I love that part of the US nothing beats the scenery. Sorry there were tiffs, I am glad you are honest, we all have those.
Yellow stone is so fun! to hear you on the tiff thing! Looks like your vacation was still a good time!
What? you fight? :) fun times
Post a Comment