A friend recently put on his FB status 'What is the big deal about the number 86,400?' I had no idea so I went to Google to find out. I will share with you something I learned today (at least for those of you who aren't major smarty pants and already know).
There are 86400 seconds in a day...
How do you choose to spend yours???
Our time here is finite and life is a precious gift. Each day we have 86,400 seconds to use in any way we’d like. We can’t save the ones we don’t use. We can’t bank them for a rainy day. Money won’t buy more. Use them, or lose them.
2 comments:
I would like to spend a few of those taking a nap..ha ha :)
Such a good thought. I always freak out a little bit when I think about how much time passes and how much time I waste. I hope you guys had a good time on the 11th. I was just back in town and loaded down with housework and stuff. Plan another one though, and I will come!
Post a Comment