Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Life IS Good

Conner and I were out early this morning and decided to stop at his most favorite spot in St. George...the 'life is good' firetruck outside Jake's House at Ancestor Square. Luckily I had my little, handy camera in my purse, so he had a little photo shoot too.


4 comments:

Parkin Family said...

Ok little Brad Pit!!! He is too cute!

Lori said...

What a little cutie! ... and how fun to get to spend such quality time with your little man. I love your little collages that you've been doing ... they're adorable! Can't believe Kennedy's already been in school since the 13th ... wow that's early!!! She looked beautiful for her first day ... look out 2nd grade! =)

Jill said...

You are such a good mom and GREAT photographer. :)

The Meyers said...

So cute! You are becoming quite a photographer!!