
Well folks...Kennedy was off to the first day of second grade today! I, myself, can not believe it! She is growing up way too fast.
Despite all of the unfortunate happenings of the morning (having a melt down because she ended up not liking the clothes she chose to wear, her new school shoes giving her giant blisters on the walk to the bus stop, and the bus driver being so late that mom had to take her to school) she had a splendid day at school and was so excited that her good friend, Brinley, was in her class yet again...3rd year in a row :)


5 comments:
I love how girls get so upset about our clothes, shoes etc.. :) I'm glad she had a good day though!
The first day is so much fun. Samantha has her outfit picked out, and I am anticipating a change a or 2 before we leave. But we LOVE our girls! ;)
I'm so scared, sad, and excited for next Mon. Paige starts 1st grade. This will be the first time in 6 years that she is out of my sight all day and I don't know quite how to feel about it! I might need some help. LOL :) Kennedy is a doll!
So funny about the clothes...sounds like me growing up! So fun you have a second grader! I miss you friend! Also, thanks for the comment on my blog, I will have to tell you the story when you have a few hours. Ha Ha
I love that last pic of Kennedy1 awesome!
Post a Comment