Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back at it...

So after taking a three month hiatus from running
I've decided that I'd better get back at it
or I my clothes would just
continue to get tighter.
One thing I enjoy about exercising
is that it does something
to your brain that makes you
want to eat better.
This is what I made myself for breakfast
this morning and oh, it was delightful.

Now if I could just kick my
Diet MD habit...

5 comments:

Bon said...

Amen...my drink is D Coke! But that omlet looks divine!

Jess said...

Yummy. Come up and cook for me okay?

Unknown said...

Way to go. That looks so yummy! It is so true about eating better! The days I don't work out I eat horribly!

LL said...

I THINK about being healthier. Does that count? :)
GOOD FOR YOU!

Lori said...

sooooo agree with you on that one ... how exercise makes you want to eat better. I'm just starting to run again after having Anistyn, and although i am SO RIDICULOUSLY out of shape, it feels amazing.