and this is what the outcome was...
We were laughing pretty hard!
One of our family traditions is to put up the Christmas tree on Thanksgiving night. Along with that the kiddos get to open a present...their annual holiday jammies. Fun time!
And last BUT NOT LEAST...for the first time ever I made homemade turkey noodle soup and even made my own homemade noodles!! So simple and sooo yummy! Thanks Nat for your recipe and for inspiring me.

9 comments:
Love a boy in pink jammies! That soup looks so yummy. Maybe you could forward the noodle recipe!
oh I want that recipe! Can you share? :) It looks heavenly!
yummmmm!
I think it's a great idea to do christmas jammies before christmas eve so you can enjoy them the month of december! :-)
The first time you've ever made turkey noodle soup?! It looks delish. YOu need to share your recipe for the noodles! YUM!
That look so yummy...I love the turkey idea! Yuor kids are so darn cute...the kitty pj's! I am excited to go to lunch and hang out FINALLY! Love and miss you friend!
That looks really good! I need to stop being lazy and make some:) I love that you open the jammies on Thanksgiving night! We always do it on Christmas Eve then Christmas is over! We are going to start that tradition:)
he is looking MIGHTY cute in pink! A real man can pull pink off...he's doing it! nice.
and the soup YUM. looks like my grandma use to make. NICE WORK!
BTW. LOVE LOVE LOVE your tradition. I wanna copy.
That is too funny! Your soup looks delicious
Post a Comment