This last weekend we made a quick trip up north for the annual Wynn Christmas party. Unfortunately while we were there Kennedy came down with strep throat...but the highlight of the weekend for the kids was being able to open one of their presents from Grandma and Grandpa. Kennedy felt good enough today to take on one of her presents/projects.
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for making her day home from school not so boring.
Here's a little preview of our holiday decor...nothing fancy, but it sure helps the spirit of Christmas fill our home:

Hope you all are enjoying this beautiful holiday season!

3 comments:
Oh! I wish I had a banister to put a garland on! And a place to hang stockings! Love it! I can't believe how grown up Kennedy is looking..... each picture makes her seem older! Thanks for all of your sweet comments on the blog! I sure look forward to them!
Strep...yuck! hope she gets feeling better! (at least there is something you can give her for it!)
Your house looks way cute! I'm impressed you already have presents wrapped under the tree...I'll be lucky to have any by the 24th! (not exaggerating) :)
Your staircase looks so adorable!
Post a Comment