Saturday, March 06, 2010

Kennedy's Special Day


Today Kennedy was baptized and received
the gift of the Holy Ghost.
We were overwhelmed with love and
support from our family and good friends.

I asked Kennedy after how she felt during all of it and
her response was "I felt my heart."
A little confused I asked " Did you feel your
heart because you were nervous??"
She replied "No, I felt my heart because
I was really happy."




Her two friends that she
just loves and adores.
Meagan, Kennedy and Abbie

Kennedy, Sami and Whitney
Cute girly-friends from the ward

You can see here how excited she
was to have family here for
her special day


We are so proud of you Kennedy
and the choice you made.
We love you!!

9 comments:

LL said...

HOORAY! I was looking forward to seeing pictures of this special day.
Sounds like it all went well!
She is beautiful, I love that she could "feel her heart" ADORABLE!

{sheree} said...

It sounds like it was a wonderful day! Beautiful pictures!! Kennedy really is a beautiful girl!

Bon said...

Wish we could have been there. Our house was full of sickness. But we thought of you guys. What a special day! And what a beautiful and special girl!

Norris Fam said...

What a special day. I loved getting Kallie dressed after her baptism...those few moments with her all alone were really special. I'm so glad Kennedy's heart felt happy!

Kim said...

What a wonderful time and experience. I love her comment on how she felt. Such a sweet girl you have. She is beautiful, love her dress and the pictures you have of her in it.

Amber said...

What a special day for her...one she will not soon forget! Glad everything went so well! And how cute that she "felt her heart"

Nelson Family said...

What a special day! She looks beautiful. I can't believe how fast they grow up!

Jill said...

Just adorable! How special, and her dress is so perfect!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Her dress is so pretty!! I can't believe our oldest kids are this old already!! Josh is thrilled to get baptized this year and I can't wait either. It's such a special day!