Tuesday, March 02, 2010

My Sugar

I can not believe that Kennedy is
turning 8 years old today!!
It seems just like yesterday
when Rob and I were headed to
the hospital so I
could be induced to give
birth to our first child.
It turned into a loooooong
stay at the hosptial, but
how happy we were to
bring our sweet and oh
so little girl home with us.
She has brought JoY to our
lives ever since.
She is full of brightness, good energy
kindness, creativity...
she is tenderhearted,
caring, spunky, loving, funny,
thoughtful and just a
delightful girl to be around.

Enjoy looking at some pictures
of her through the years.
I love this girl so much!!

Born: March 2, 2002
12:12 a.m.
5 lbs. 10 oz.
19 inches
Her daddy holding her for the first time
introducing her to her grandparents.

We called her our "little peanut"

Her first visit to the beach

This one has always been a favorite.
square jaw and slobber...LOVE IT!

Her big blues have turned to beautiful greens.





Hiking in the Texas woods...she was on the
hunt for an armadillo.

Playing in a blanket hut daddy made her.



Such a HaPpY girl!!







She loves swimming and tennis.

She says her eyes have turned green
because she shares her birthday with
her Aunt Kim who has green eyes.

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!
Love you Sugar

7 comments:

Amber said...

so cute, Happy Birthday Kennedy!

The Smith Family said...

I love all of the cute pictures of Kennedy. She is a beautiful girl!

Norris Fam said...

Too funny...Sydney weighed exactly 5lbs 10ozs and right when she was born the nurse called her a "little peanut". My friend had to go buy preemie clothes for us to bring her home from the hospital in.

Happy Birthday Kennedy!

Jill said...

She is absolutely beautiful. My little girl will turn 8 in October, I am not ready. Makes me sad....

Lori said...

She is SUCH a sweet and beautiful girl Lindsey! Happy 8th Birthday to Miss Kennedy. I can't believe her eyes were SO blue and they turned into an even more beautiful green. Avery's did that too ... they were VERY blue until she was almost 2, then they turned to a hazel color. I had no idea eyes could change that late ... i thought once they were more or less established, that was that. And now i'm rambling in the comments section of your blog (sorry about that). Loved all the cute pictures ... Happy Birthday Kennedy!

Anonymous said...

She is such a beautiful girl!! We miss you guys. Hope to see you soon. Cute pictures!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Such a beautiful little girl!!! Thanks for sharing those great pictures with us.