Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Cosson Christmas

It started off with our Christmas Eve party
full of good eats, good treats AND
ROCK BAND!
Did we ever rock out and
have a good time!
Rob teased the kids and told them that
the big package under the tree
for mom was a set of pots and pans...
they were excited when I opened it
up and they saw Rock Band.
After a little practice maybe
we'll find a recording company
to pick us up and you'll see us make it big!
Ha.Ha

Jolly Old St. Nicholas paid our house
a visit and thank goodness all
he left were fun toys and NO
COAL...I couldn't believe it!!

The kids were really excited to
share with family members
what they got.
Kennedy almost talked
Aunt Kim's and Grandma T's
ear off.



Rob LOVES his new sweatshirt Shayne!!

We had a wonderful Christmas and
we hope you did too!!

3 comments:

Parkin Family said...

I love the picture of your tree from the stairs!

Lori said...

I'm looking at all of your loot and noticing that we have a lot of the same things ... for instance, a ladybug pillow pet ... AND, much more importantly ... I see Kennedy is now the proud owner of GoGo the good dog! GoGo has actually adjusted to our family quite well, much better than last year's LuLu. It's all about acceptance Lindsey. =) Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas!!! So happy to hear it.

The Smith Family said...

I'm so glad that you all had a such a wonderful Christmas!!! Also, Shayne is happy that Rob loves his new sweatshirt.