Please don't ask Conner how long
he has been asking me
to make a scripture bag for him...
I would be embarrassed for you to know.
Such a simple thing,
it only took minutes.
When I picked him up from preschool
and showed it to him, he couldn't
believe his big, brown eyes.
He said, "it's about time! Thanks!"
Sorry it took me so long.
Love you Lovey.
4 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! What an adorable scripture bag, it's PERFECT!. You should sell these ... oh my goodness, I would order three ASAP!
www.rowison.blogspot.com, says great idea.
That is a cute bag. Maybe I'll have to try out my new sewing machine....
If it makes you feel any better...my girls would still be waiting for one. In fact, I probably would have driven them to Deseret Book and had them pick one out instead. But that bag is so cute...it was well worth the wait!
Thanks for the Christmas card...hopefully you'll get one from us sometime (soon).
Post a Comment