I will not deny that I had
a poster of MJ in
my bedroom as a child
and yes...
I would dreamily peck
his lips every now and then.
With people, it's you
either like him or you don't.
Either you think of him as a pervert
OR you appreciate the
uniqueness of him and the
amazingly brilliant
musician that he was.
Even if you are a part
of the former group,
Go on and take a listen.
It's a great song.
3 comments:
Amazing song! I'm one of the people who loved him, kissed his posters, wore a Michael Jackson button, etc, etc, ... he was a brilliant musician. We listen to him on the way to school every morning ... i'm starting to wonder if perhaps our girls love him more!!!
I think he was crazy but you can't deny he makes amazing music! This is a great song!
Love the song! Thanks for sharing it
Post a Comment