consisted of:
Sleeping in
Going for a run with my man
The sun shining brightly
Eating at our favorite eating establishment
(which will remain anonymous due to
judgments that might come our way)
Clear skies
Kennedy going to a birthday party
at the Dixie Igloo
Conner and Rob playing Xbox together
Me going to work for just 4 hours
Spending time together as a family
Earlier in the day when we were
driving around town,
with the windows down
I kept thinking of the Coldplay song
Strawberry Swing...
"It's such, it's such a perfect day"
3 comments:
I think you had mentioned a while back you were getting a job..where are you working....I am just thinking about looking for something part time myself but do not want a huge commitment!
Would your favorite eating establishment, happen to be the same as mine? :) No judging here!
Sounds like a wonderful Saturday. Just the right amount of activity and relaxation. How are you liking your job?
Post a Comment