Saturday, January 22, 2011

Zion Sweet Zion

This morning we headed out
the door early for a breakfast
buffet at Golden Corral.
Once our tummies were
nice and full
we headed a little north
to Zion National Park.
We were surprised at how "dead"
it was. There was hardly anybody there.
It was a little chilly, but a beautiful
day to be out for a hike.
Another perfect Saturday
for the Cosson family.


Though it might not have been so perfect
if the UHP officer that
pulled me over for speeding
wouldn't have known Rob.
WHEW!! That would have been
one HEFTY fine.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Nothing like getting pulled over to get your heart racing a little bit! Way to luck out! Sounds like a perfect Saturday indeed. :)

Lori said...

Zion National Park is GORGEOUS ... and let's give it up for knowing your highway patrol officer and and the beauty that is to be found in that. Phewwwwww! Funny, because I can't even picture you speeding Lindsey. I picture you driving ubber-cautiously at all times ... with your hands at 10 and 2. I like to sterotype. =) Forgive me.

Kim said...

So glad you were able to enjoy the day. I had to laugh at the end. I'm glad you didn't get the ticket.

LL said...

SO glad you didn't get the ticket...
Always good to have connections. Especially when they're helpful!
:-)