Lately Conner has been giving me this
when he wants something really bad.
Like a pudding, a cookie dough ball,
playing with his friends, me playing
legos with him or when he wants
some of this
it is oh so yummy!
Here's the recipe
give it a try.
2 bags microwave popcorn
(sift through it to get
unpopped kernels out)
4 cups mini marshmallows
1 1/2 cups cinnamon bears, cut in fourths
Place in a LARGE bowl in order of recipe.
In a heavy saucepan combine:
2 sticks of butter
1/2 c karo syrup
1 1/3 c sugar
bring to a boil
on med-high heat.
stir constantly &
boil for 2 1/2 minutes only
pour over popcorn mixture and
fold until marshmallow are melted.
It's a heavenly treat.
Enjoy!!
OH and the puppy dog face...
it.always.works.
5 comments:
I LOVE cinnamon bears so I will be trying this! Thanks for the yummy recipe!
I am for sure going to give this recipe a try! Cinnamon bears....yummo!
Ummmmmm, we're probably going to have to make this tonight ... for FHE ... because I just drooled a little when I saw that picture.
p.s. Connor = Cuteness
that sounds yummy! How could you not resist that face! You are in big trouble girl. Thanks for sharing the treat. :)
wow! YUMMY!
Post a Comment