Conner and I had a surprise visit today!
It was Aunt Faye (Rob's Aunt) and her daughter Helen.
We were so happy to see them, but
especially Aunt Faye since it had
been over 3 years!!
And I've always just adored her...
I think because she reminds me
of my sweet grandma Thomson.
She immediately remembered the bond
her and Conner shared at the
2006 Cosson Christmas party.
He was crying and not happy with anyone but her.
She asked him for a hug and he
didn't hesitate!
Which I consider a miracle, cause you
know how 5 year olds and strangers
can be. He must have remembered too.
She made our day!!!
2 comments:
This is sooooo sweet, and Connor is SUCH a sweetheart! Totally know how unpredictable 5 year olds can be with strangers or people they only semi-know ... how cool that he just warmed right up to her. I think it's fun when our kids have a special bond with family members they might not know so well, but we happen to adore!
p.s. Got a kick out of your 2 comments on my blog ... one from rob's account, one from yours ... i sure scored today!! I hope you guys have had a wonderful weekend!
so SO sweet!
Post a Comment