Sweet Abby... we will pray for you everyday that you will get a new heart soon, very soon.
Friday night Rob got a call from his boss telling him that Joseph's (the assistant city attorney) 6 year old son had drowned. They were able to revive him and he was fine in the ambulance on the way to the hospital, but once they got there he passed away. They tried for 45 minutes to bring him back, but could not. It is so.sad. Rob and I were thinking on Saturday that it just doesn't seem right to go on doing normal things. They lost their son, their baby boy. I can't even imagine.
All I can say right now is that I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYER and boy, am I praying like crazy for these two families that we've come to know and love. I am so grateful for the peace and comfort that the gospel provides in times of trials, heartbreak and sorrow.
2 comments:
Such tragedy. I am so sorry to hear of the loss and suffering. We will keep them in our prayers as well.
makes my heart hurt. Especially because I have a 12 year old and a 6 year old, I just cannot imagine.
Prayers is a powerful thing, I hope they are feeling the comfort of those prayers offered on their behalf.
Post a Comment