Wednesday, August 31, 2011

good reads and films

So I just got reading this...
in 30 days!
It's the second time I've done it
in that time frame
and I have to say...
I enjoy it. It's a good read.
I like it more and more each time
I read it.
Seriously.
I read it like it's a giant story book,
mixed with gospel doctrine that
can enrich lives...that's a bonus,
I think.
When I read about all the wars
and how many thousands
(talking about tens of thousands)
people were involved,
for some reason,
call me silly,
but it reminds me
of these shows
Oh how I enjoy Gandalf.
He is my favorite.
So as a family,
we have been busy with a
movie marathon the last
two weeks.
It's been fun!
And no nightmares for the kids!

Now I'm getting ready to read this
Front Cover
for the second time, because I
am missing not being able to watch
the show. We recently canceled
our dish service to save some
mulah and now I don't have
my favorite movies downloaded
to watch at my convenience.
o-well.
Life goes on and I'm happy.

Anyway, sorry for the rambling.
Have a fabuloso day!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I've never connected the BOM to the LOFR, but it totally works! So cool. Thanks for sharing!