I heard this song on Pandora this morning while driving to work. I love any song that begins with the piano, so right away it got my attention. I started listening and thought how perfect the words were
and how they fit my feelings for my man, my love, my everything.
And how perfect it being VALENTINE'S DAY and all.
Later, after dinner I told Rob about it and had him listen to it with me.
He still gives me butterflies.
He makes me smile.
He loves me. everyday. He loves me.
I am super lucky and blessed.
The kids woke up to their doors decorated with hearts and written on them were reasons why Rob and I love them.
Kennedy Conner
her enthusiasm how he loves to be tickled
helpful attitude big brown eyes
sweet spirit eagerness to learn
creativity his endless hugs (hence his nickname, Lovey)
love of reading his imagination
sense of humor his tender heart
her smile and laugh his sillyness
No comments:
Post a Comment