You know how life goes...
when things seem to be going so good.
stuff is happening that you feel great about.
you are comfortable and enjoying life at the moment...
and then BAM!! out of nowhere
it gets ripped away from you.
I am being a little over dramatic,
which really isn't like me.
But our ward was split on Sunday
and though I WILL get over it,
right now my heart is broken.
I will miss serving in the Relief Society!
AND I hate the unknown...what will come next???
A portion of the town homes we live in,
(the portion WE live in)
got put into a new (already existing) ward.
Not Happy...right now.
But I will be...eventually.
There are good people all around.
And I don't go to church for the people, right.
I go to church for myself, my family and the Lord.
Anyway, done with my rant.
Thanks for listening.

No comments:
Post a Comment