Sunday, February 10, 2013

Warning...Sentimental Post...

I saw this quote on pinterest and really liked it.
So I thought I would share.


Lately, for whatever reason I've been thinking back
on my childhood.  One of the memories that
keep popping into my mind is me being a
sympathy crier.  If one of my cousins got hurt
while we were playing and they started
crying, I would start to cry right 
along with them.  I remember this happening often.
Lately, I've had some friends and family members go through 
some hard, hard things and I find myself crying for them.
I find that all I can do is pray for them and send them
uplifting and encouraging texts with hopes
that as they read, they feel in their heart 
the love that I have for them.

Life is all about the journey.
And thank goodness we all are blessed
with people we love to go 
through our journey with.

I'm a firm believer that it is ALL about LOVE.


No comments: