I haven't taken the time yet to download
pictures off my camera so in the meantime
you'll get a few from my phone.
The kiddos and I took advantage of having a couple
of days off from school and work to
go up north and visit family.
We had a great time.
We took Grandma T. to lunch on Thursday.
So grateful to see her and visit with her
before she left on another trip to
Palmyra, NY. She's an amazing lady
and it just makes my heart happy to know that
at the age of 83 she is traveling and
healthy!
What a woman!
Pictures with her later...
I had the privilege of meeting up and enjoying dinner with my
sweet high school bestie, Sarah, whom I just love so much
We had a sleep over with these two monkey cousins
named Dade and Gavin
and went to the zoo with them the next day!
It was a great time.
pictures to come...
We went to dinner with grandma and grandpa Cosson
and visited with them for a short time.
We got some fun pictures with them.
We had some fun times with grandma and grandpa Thomson too!
pictures to come...
pictures to come...
On our way exiting the small, beautiful town of
West Bountiful, Utah
I spotted this gem and couldn't resist taking a picture.
Isn't it gorgeous!









No comments:
Post a Comment