Well I have been “tagged” by my friend Bonnie. This is the first time I have been introduced to such a thing, kind of fun though. I have thought about what I could share with you all that you don’t know about me and here is what I have come up with. When your done reading you may know more than you want to…anyway here it goes.
1. I have a pen fetish. I love writing pens. Cheap, fancy, weird ones whatever. I can change my handwriting depending on the type of tip the pen has micro, small, medium, etc. Black is my favorite color of ink.
2. I would love to learn how to sing. I don’t know for sure but I would consider myself tone deaf. I’ve told Rob before that when the time comes that I go through a mid-life crisis I am going to take singing lessons.
3. I don’t have many regrets in my life, but the biggest one is selling my piano when we moved to San Antonio. I surely miss it and it will be a while before I am able to get another one.
4. When I was little (about 7 years old) I saw a spirit, ghost, apparition whatever your choice of word would be. I was asleep one night and in the middle of the night I woke up (I remember this all very vividly) and there was a spirit floating above my bed looking down at me. I screamed so loud the next door neighbors heard me. I’ve never known who it could have been, but when I was little it comforted me to think it was my Uncle Richard (my mom’s brother who passed away when he was a teenager).
5. I am a soundtrack junkie. Rob and I enjoy going to the movies. If we really enjoyed the music we will go buy the soundtrack right after. Our latest soundtrack purchase…August Rush. I love the variety of music you get with them. It’s not all one group and one kind of music.
6. I love to take pictures. At family functions I am the annoying person who always has a camera and wants pictures of everyone.
7. I have a major phobia of snakes. I despise their existence. I had really bad nightmares about them when I was younger and I just can’t stand them. Just the thought about them makes me lose my appetite. I am very cautious when hiking and I have had times when I “flew” I was running so fast, never knew I could run so fast. But the weird thing is, they also fascinate me. I can watch a show on PBS about them and be in awe, maybe it is because they are on TV and I am not threatened by them.
Well, there you have it. I hope you enjoyed and now you know a little more about me than you did 3 minutes ago.
1 comment:
I totally learned new things! I loved all of it! It is so fun to hear what kind of "fetishes" we all have! Thanks for sharing!!:) Can't wait to see your smiling face on Sunday, or sooner!:)
Bonnie
Post a Comment