Kennedy had Rob and I laughing a little last night by something she said. She and Conner were in their room and she was attempting to make a fort (blankets and chairs). Conner kept knocking it down and she was getting frustrated. Rather than getting too angry she calmed herself down and asked Conner to please not ruin her fort. She told him that it made her sad and hurt her feelings. She then asked Conner if he knew what feelings were...she told him feelings are your brain and if you keep doing this you are going to hurt my brain so please stop. Maybe you had to be there in the moment, but we thought it was pretty cute and funny.
1 comment:
That is so cute! I love the things kids say. I love writing them down because there are so many and it is easy to forget! I had a good laugh myself and can't wait to read it to Beau. I am sure he will also get a kick out of it!!
Post a Comment