Saturday, November 10, 2007

A not so exciting update...

It's been a while since I've blogged. Not a lot has been going on, so I don't have much to share. We all had the flu shot this last week. Not an exciting event for Kennedy, boy oh boy did she ever scream! Conner continues to be the little chatterbox that he is, he continues to amaze us with his vocabulary. Rob has been pretty busy at work, picking up a new work load due to attorney's leaving the office for jobs in Salt Lake and Wasatch counties. I finally finished the book I was reading (Snow Flower And The Secret Fan). It was an enlightening book as to how the life of Chinese women use to be and what they went through...thank goodness it has changed. I've also stayed busy by making a couple more "swing bags" (cute bags/purses made from upholstery material) that my friend Jessica showed me how to make. Rob and I are Redbox junkies...the latest movie we saw was Transformers. If you haven't seen it, it is a pretty good show. Anyway, sorry this was a little boring but I thought I should give a little update.

4 comments:

Jess said...

This update isn't boring! Nothing's better for a blog than some good ramblings. That's the point I think. Your bags turned out so great. It makes me want to make more, but sadly, I don't need more. I've been reading more of the Jodi Picoult books you recommended. So far I haven't been disappointed! See you on Saturday!

Bon said...

I agree with Jess- not boring at all! I would probably be rambling to myself at home if not for my blog!

That book was interesting, I did enjoy it! I just found the whole Jane Austin series at the DI for 1$. So I think I might give them a shot, since I am sad and pathetic and haven't read any of them yet! :) Have a great day!!

Bonnie

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

Hey Lindsey, flu shots always liven up the week. I obviously should have gotten them for me and the kids! YOu brave soul to make more bags! I'm good with one. I don't have another four and a half hours to get another one done. MAybe it would be quicker the second time around.:~)

Bon said...

Love the new layout! It looks great!

Bonnie