Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Conner's Update

We took Conner to have another x-ray. Good News!! Nothing showed up...I thought I was checking pretty good, but there was one diaper that didn't get checked when we were up north so it is possible the coin (dime or nickle, if it passed I have a hard time believing it was a quarter) could have been in that one. It's good to know that it has been taken care of and thank you all for your thoughtfulness and prayers. As I was reading on the internet about other cases I came across a comment I thought was pretty funny. Someone said (regarding having the coin removed)"it is the only medical procedure I know about that has an instant cash rebate!". I am grateful we didn't have to go through that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey,
I'm so glad to hear that Conner is doing ok and that surgery wasn't necessary.
Kim Marx

Nelson Family said...

I'm glad you didn't have to take him in too. Now we know what to do if one of our kids does the same thing.

Bon said...

That is funny what someone said1 I got a good chuckle!

I am glad that he is OK!!!
Love ya
Bon