Well, we went to Instacare today and had an x-ray done because nothing has "passed" through Conner. The x-ray answered as to why that has not happened...he swallowed a quarter!!!! AAAHHHH, I couldn't believe it! We will most likely have it removed next week. According to the Docs, they would like it to pass naturally, however, that usually doesn't happen with quarters. They said to give it 3-4 weeks with weekly x-rays to follow progress, but I think we will have it removed. He will have to be put under a general anastesia (I probably just slaughtered that word) and they will go down his throat to get it...oh my poor boy. He did have surgery this time last year to have a mole removed on his head and he was put under for that, so at least we know he won't have any kind of reaction to it. Please keep him in your prayers and I will keep you updated.
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Oh My Sweet Sweet Boy
Well, we went to Instacare today and had an x-ray done because nothing has "passed" through Conner. The x-ray answered as to why that has not happened...he swallowed a quarter!!!! AAAHHHH, I couldn't believe it! We will most likely have it removed next week. According to the Docs, they would like it to pass naturally, however, that usually doesn't happen with quarters. They said to give it 3-4 weeks with weekly x-rays to follow progress, but I think we will have it removed. He will have to be put under a general anastesia (I probably just slaughtered that word) and they will go down his throat to get it...oh my poor boy. He did have surgery this time last year to have a mole removed on his head and he was put under for that, so at least we know he won't have any kind of reaction to it. Please keep him in your prayers and I will keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor little guy!He is lucky it went down and that he didn't choke! We definitely will keep him in our prayers!!
Poor little Conner! How scary for you to find that out. The things that we go through for our kids. Hope everything goes well.
Post a Comment