What a great time of the year it is! The time to reflect on our Savior, Jesus Christ. We are so grateful for the knowledge that we have of Him and His gospel, we wouldn't want our lives to be without either. I have to say the most awesome thing to me, as a mother and raising my children, is having the opportunity to teach them of Jesus Christ and His life. It is so wonderful to me when Conner goes around the house and points to everything containing Jesus and him knowing who it is and saying "Jsus, uv ewe". And Kennedy, whenever mommy or daddy or Conner are having a hard time or a bad day she will whisper a secret in our ears...that secret "Jesus loves you". I am far from being perfect, but I am thankful for His example, in helping me to have something to work on every single day...being compassionate and kind toward others, loving unconditionally, not being judgemental.
I hope we can all find time to reflect on our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ, this Christmas Season.
From our family to yours have a very Merry Christmas!!!
2 comments:
That was such an inspiring blog. The picture of your kids is soooo cute! I wanted to reach through and pinch their cheeks!:)
Merry Christmas!!
Bonnie
I didn't even know you had a second child!! How cute, a boy and girl. Kennedy looks SOOO much older than when I last saw her. Your kids are super cute. I knew Kennedy would be, I always thought she was one of the cutest little girls at church!!
Post a Comment