I remember how much fun I had when I was little playing in the snow. I loved making snow caves. My dad would make a big pile from shoveling the driveway and then I would dig and dig. This last week Kennedy went to play at her friend Savanah's house. While there Savanah's dad, Beau, pulled them on a sled behind his motorcycle up and down the road.
I was so glad to hear they had such a fun time, because that is another thing my dad did with me and my friends.
Now that I am older I enjoy winter days because I love cuddling on the couch with my favorite blanket and book to just relax and read. How blessed we all are to have a nice warm home when it is bone-chilling cold outside.
4 comments:
Cute pictures. I'm about getting done with the snow already, but I guess we have a few more months to go.
I think it's great hearing about your children do things that you loved to do when you were their age. I think it's a blessing to be able to raise kids in the way we were, especially if we had a lovely childhood.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
Hey! Since I am never home when you call, I thought I would blog you when I was home late at night. We are actually planning on moving this weekend, so you don't have to worry about coming visiting me this month. BUt you can come visit my new house anytime you get bored! Miss ya
Post a Comment