Now that there is no snow to play in and hasn't been for a few weeks, we are feeling it. We had to go to St. George a few weeks ago just to go to the park! It is nice having warmer weather be only 45 minutes away. The kids had a lot of fun and got some good exercise. Can I just say I CAN'T wait for spring to get here!
Rob had some back issues this last weekend and was down for pretty much the whole weekend, holiday and all, but thank goodness it is better now. Still not sure what happened.
There are some pretty bad "bugs" going around, both Kennedy and Conner have been sick with a wicked cold, but they still love to play and torment each other. Therefore, I don't worry too much about them.
I went with all my girly friends to see P.S. I Love You. It was a sad, but very funny movie. I enjoyed it, not everyone did. Last night we all went out to celebrate Connie's Birthday and that was a great time. About a thousand calories later I realized I'd better run extra hard this morning! It's great to get together and hang out and talk. I love every one of them, thanks for being such great gals.



2 comments:
I should have been on the track with you girl, but just couldn't get out of bed. Don't know what my problem is. So, I have to do it later in the day. Such a good idea to go to St. George to the park. It seems like by the time we get down there, there's too much shopping to do, and we never have time to just play. I can't wait for spring either.
You are such a good Mom Lindsey! It is nice to have the option to drive to nicer weather! Plus- there are some great parks in St. George! We have found some really awesome ones!
Post a Comment