This last month Conner and I took swim lessons, along with some friends. It was a fun time...for Conner it was kind of a love/hate relationship. There were days that he did great, taking part in all the games and being a good, obedient little man...but then there were days that he just wasn't in the mood. He wouldn't do anything and would just yell 'I want to get out!'. I think his favorite part was getting out to go get a warm shower and then getting dressed in the HOT sauna. Overall, I'm glad we did it, he loves the water and we can't wait for our pool to open!!

3 comments:
How fun! We're signing up our girls next week for summer lessons. Can't wait for summer and lazy days at the pool. :)
Love it! So Fun.....that is one of those things I am not sure how I am going to do with twins??
That is so cute, my kids wanted to do everything on their own, NO MOM!! Probably because I would be too sexy in a suit. lol So Gross ;0(
Post a Comment