(I created this post on Friday, but the date above should be today 9/13/09)
13 years ago on this day Rob and I were married. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday that our paths crossed and that I found my Prince Charming. He is a wonderful husband who I feel exremely lucky to call him 'MINE, all MINE!' Even up to this day there are challenges in our marriage, but we stick together and make the best of it. We are happy and we love each other. And here are...13 reasons why we have a HaPpY marriage:
1. we agree to disagree on certain issues.
2. our devotion, we love each other no matter what.
3. we are honest and open with one another.
4. we still 'stare' at each other like we did when we were engaged.
5. we support each other in all we do.
6. we give each other lots of hugs and kisses.
7. we do small and simple things for one another.
8. we sacrifice for the other person.
9. some of our hobbies/interests are the same (we can't wait until we can go running together...a couple more years)
10. we both LOVE diet MD! hahaha
11. we tell each other "I Love You" at least 5 times a day.
12. we have the same priorities...family, being the first and foremost.
13. we still think the other is HOT!
I love you Rob! You ARE the bestest.
This is the picture we used for our Wedding Announcement.
Our Wedding Day
Two love birds 13 years later.
3 comments:
Congrats! 13 years! Wowza. It sounds like you guys have a good relationship. So glad! Loves.
So Sweet! I totally think our wedding dresses are the same. There are only a few differences...too funny..must have been the time era!:) You look great!
I hope you guys had a FABULOUS day together!!!
Happy Anniversary~
Post a Comment