Monday, September 07, 2009

We {Heart} Visitors

We were graced with a visit from Rob's parents this weekend and what a joy it was! We had a wonderful time visiting with them, watching some college football (the boys of course), shopping (the girls of course), spending time outside later in the evenings when the temperature was much cooler, going fun places to eat and just enjoying their company. The kids were in heaven having them here...they love grandma and grandpa.
We were sad to see them leave, but so so glad they came. Thanks again mom and dad...can't wait till' we see you again. Love you both.


5 comments:

Parkin Family said...

What great pics! Your family is so cute!

Natalie said...

Cute family pics! Always fun when fam comes in town! Sorry I have not called you back. So busy but I think we should try Sunday the 20th at 2! I will call and set up!

Bon said...

What a great time! It is nice to have visitors!:) Miss ya~

Crystal said...

Love the pictures!! Beautiful place, lots of fun!!

The Meyers said...

So fun, your pictures look great!!