Autumn is a second spring when every
leaf is a flower.
~Albert Camus
Fall Time...it is officially here and it's my most favorite time of year. The bold colors are beautiful...the invigorating crispness is in the air...it's my favorite because you can reflect on the good times of summer and look forward to the holidays that are approaching.
Here are some other reasons why I love Fall: hot chocolate, sweaters, apple cider, ovens that warm your home, pumpkins, footie jammies, leaf piles, jackets at the park, pulling the blankets out, shorter days and yummy squash.
Here are some other reasons why I love Fall: hot chocolate, sweaters, apple cider, ovens that warm your home, pumpkins, footie jammies, leaf piles, jackets at the park, pulling the blankets out, shorter days and yummy squash.
3 comments:
I concur completely. There is something wonderful about this season. It seems to set our hearts on fire.
It is the BEST BEST BEST!
love this time of year, I wish it could last 6 months!
Post a Comment