Tuesday, September 29, 2009


"If you're alive, you can't be bored in San Francisco. If you're not alive, San Francisco will bring you to life.” - William Saroyan

Yes!...this is where I will be going on Thursday! Me and only me, with my mother-in-law and two sisters-in-law!! I am so excited I can hardly take it. What a vacation!
Thank you, mom and dad for taking the kiddos!
I will be taking lots of pics and I'll be sure to share when I return.

And yes, I HAVE been trying to find a flower (fake, of course) to wear in my hair...where do you find those blasted things???

4 comments:

Natalie said...

That sounds amazing and you deserve something fun like that! You could look at Tai Pan for a flower! Have fun and take lots of pics!

LL said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!
Have a blast--what a fun getaway!

Norris Fam said...

Yay for you! Can't wait for the pics...

Bon said...

Have a great time Linds!!