Monday, November 30, 2009

Music

Today I am grateful for music.




The world would be boring
if it did not have music.
A BIG thank you! goes out to those who
share their musical talents
with us.
One thing I love the most is when a song
comes on my Ipod or
the radio and it instantly takes me to
some other time in
my life and reminds me of
someone special or
a good memory.

4 comments:

QB Family said...

I have really enjoyed reading about all the things that you are thankful for! Great idea & thanks for sharing! You're a great person!

Amber said...

OK, I am a doofus...or perhaps I have been on fb too much...I actually just looked for the like button! Duh! I am thankful for music too, and I totally know what you mean about songs taking you to a different place and time...it has that effect on me too!

Emily said...

Couldn't have said it better!

LL said...

SO TRUE!
Isn't it amazing what memories surface with a song. Metallica TOTALLY reminds me of your brother and friends.