I've never heard of that stuff, but it looks like a good way to entertain kids.... and daddies. I'll have to keep it in mind.
That is too funny! My kids would love it!
we love those NOISES at our house :)sadly we don't have to go to the dollar store to produce such sounds. Classy, I know :)
That is so funny, where exactly do i find that stuff???
LL...you make me laugh, us either but why not add some unnatural to the au- naturale!!Jill~ we found it at Wal-mart in the toy aisles.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I've never heard of that stuff, but it looks like a good way to entertain kids.... and daddies. I'll have to keep it in mind.
That is too funny! My kids would love it!
we love those NOISES at our house :)
sadly we don't have to go to the dollar store to produce such sounds. Classy, I know :)
That is so funny, where exactly do i find that stuff???
LL...you make me laugh, us either but why not add some unnatural to the au- naturale!!
Jill~ we found it at Wal-mart in the toy aisles.
Post a Comment