Friday, February 12, 2010

Soaking in the Sunshine

After Conner and I picked Kennedy up
from school today, we
headed to the park to take advantage of
such a gorgeous and warm day.

As the kids played, I relaxed and
started to read this book

I think it's going to be a good one.
I can't even explain how good
the sun felt as I sat and read.
I'm ready for the heat!

here are some pictures to share
with you:









5 comments:

Kim said...

So jealous right now! I am in some desperate need of warmth and sunshine. Glad you were able to enjoy it.

Jess said...

Oh! Such cute pictures! I am so jealous of your warm weather. Maybe we need a St. George break....

The Smith Family said...

We are so looking forward to our trip to St. George for Kennedy's baptism. It will be nice to see you guys and warm, sunny St. George.

LL said...

I am SO jealous (as the snow falls outside)
The thought of SUN on my shoulders and cheeks sounds dreamy.

Lori said...

It really has been gorgeous hasn't it? Especially after ALL THAT RAIN!!! What a fun day (and fun pics) at the park!