Thursday, February 11, 2010

Don't take a moment for granted...

So I've been following this blog, daily, since Saturday
and just wanted to share it with you.
If you choose to take a look and read
through the whole story, I guarantee
you will not regret it.
It will make you hug your children even more
than you do already.
A sweet family in Utah County had a
tragedy, almost fatal, occur to them on February 6th.
The devastated mother
started documenting, via blog, right away.
I am truly grateful for her and
her beautiful testimony.
As a mom reading this story,
I ached for her knowing that
what happened could happen to any of us
and I pray for her
that she will be able to forgive herself.
Here's the link:

4 comments:

Parkin Family said...

I cried through the description of what happened! What can you say...Thank you for sharing this!

Leslie said...

Yes thanks for sharing--I've been following this now and it's an amazing story of devestation, courage, strength, prayer, and miracles. Wow.

Kim said...

Oh my goodness, I can't even imagine what they must have went through. It sent chills down my spine because I have done that with my kids, walked away for just a second. I.will.never.do.it.again. So amazing, brought me to tears. What an amazing journey, so glad it was a happy ending for them.

LL said...

WOW! thank you for sharing this.
Of course as I read it, I've realized I've done the exact thing she describes. You leave for just a second and then get distracted.
SOOO happy for that family, miracles do happen!