Our weekend in a nutshell:

Our nephew Nathan had a
football game. We were lucky
enough to be able to go.
It was exciting to watch him,
especially going in as 2nd string
quarterback!
RUDD #64
You are one awesome football
player Nathan!!

The kids, Grandma Cosson
and I went to Gardner Village.
It is such a fun place to be in
the fall time when they have it
all decorated with the witches.
Thank goodness for the
candy shop...it works wonders in
the bribing department.

We were also lucky enough
to attend the baptism of our
sweet niece Kylie.
It was fun to see her
all excited about turning 8 and
being baptized.
Congratulations sweet girl on
being the newest member
of the church.
to our
FAMILY...life wouldn't be
the same without you.
We {heart} you all.
3 comments:
Cute picture of Kennedy and the temple! How have you been???? It has been way too long! I see your husband driving to work a lot and I think I need to call her! Lets do a girls dinner soon!
you guys are always doing the funnest stuff! And I agree...family is the best, and life definately wouldn't be the same.
What a FUN weekend! Gorgeous pictures. When we lived in Utah we lived super close to Gardner Village (we lived on 90th and Redwood Road) ... such a cute place! I haven't been there since 2001. I'm suddenly feeling like we're overdue.
Post a Comment